- Contact Us
Kalhaar Blues and Greens is located halfway between Ahmedabad and the TATA Nano Plant. Map your direction to the Club or contact us for more details.
- News & Updates
Browse through the Photo Gallery and the Virtual Tour of the World class Golf Course.
- About Us
Kalhaar Blues & Greens is more than just golf; it's a picturesque and relaxing place to celebrate almost any occasion. Allow us to pamper and indulge you as you see fit whilst you enjoy the course's natural beauty, playing golf on the course designed by ‘Nicklaus Design’.
The idyllic golf course in Ahmedabad, Kalhaar Blues & Greens is a world class championship 18 holes, 7425 yards, Par 72 layout designed by 'Nicklaus Design', a company owned by the legendary golfer and golf icon Jack Nicklaus. The project includes a Golf Academy with a practice range that caters to beginners, amateurs and professional golfers as well as a pro shop offering a comprehensive range of equipment, apparel and accessories.know more
- Club & Membership
Navratna is proud to announce the launch of one of India's Most Exclusive Sports & Leisure Clubs at Kalhaar Blues & Greens, Ahmedabad.
REINVENT | REJUVENATE | REJOICE
- ACCOMMODATION & Dining
The rooms on campus allow for a gorgeous view of the greens that promises to rejuvenate its occupants. The course offers 14 luxurious rooms that will lift your spirits with its beautiful location and hospitality services after a tiring round of golf. The restaurant serves delectable dishes and cool drinks all day long.know more
Awards & Recognitions
Kalhaar Blues & Greens have the following important recognitions to its credit:
- For the third consecutive year, Kalhaar Blues & Greens Golf Club Wins Best Golf Course Of India-2017 at World Golf Awards
- Kalhaar Blues & Greens Golf Club was crowned the Best Golf Course Of India 2017 at World Golf Awards held in Spain. Kalhaar Blues & Greens Golf Club won this coveted award for the third consecutive year beating 15 other top Golf Courses nominated from India.
- The award was received by Mr Devang Shah & Mr Pranav Shah, Managing Directors of Navratna Organisers & Developers Pvt Ltd, at the Gala award ceremonly held at La Manga Club, Spain
- For the second consecutive year, Navratna’s Kalhaar Blues & Greens Golf Club conferred as India’s Best Golf Course 2016 at the World Golf Awards held at Conrad Algarve, Portugal
- Second time in a row, Navratna’s Kalhaar Blues & Greens Golf Club has won India’s Best Golf Course 2016 award at the prestigious World Golf Awards held at Conrad Algarve, Portugal on November 12, 2016. The award was received by Mr. Devang Shah & Mr. Pranav Shah, Managing Directors of Navratna Organisers & Developers Pvt Ltd World Golf awards serve to celebrate and reward excellence in Golf tourism, World Class Courses and Golf Destinations. World Golf Awards is a part of World Travel Awards currently celebrating its 23rd anniversary Sixteen Golf Courses from India with the likes of DLF Golf & Country Club – Gurugram, Oxford Golf & Country Club – Pune, Eagleton Golf Resort – Bangalore were nominated for the coveted award, voting process for which began on 14th March 2016 and ended on 01st October 2016. Voting was done by professionals working within the Golf Travel and Tourism Industry as also by the public (Golf tourism consumers).The winners of each national category went head to head with the winners of other countries globally for the unveiling of the world winners.
- Kalhaar Blues & Greens Golf Club is a world-class 18 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by ‘Nicklaus Design’ the company owned by legendary golfer and golf icon Jack Nicklaus. Located at Sanand, a mere 12 kms from the Sardar Patel Ring Road, the Golf Course is spread over 175 acres and has a length of 7425 yards making it one of the longest Golf Courses in India. It has 14 water bodies covering over 35 acres of the course and a picturesque lush green setting forms a natural backdrop throughout the 18 holes.
- An obviously elated Mr. Devang Shah said that “It is indeed a moment of pride, for all of us at Navratna, to have received this award for the second year in a row. It is because of the love and good wishes of everyone around us, our friends, family and all golfers who play at KBG and enjoy the facilities that are truly world class” Mr. Pranav Shah was proud to ascertain that “Navratna has always stood by its commitment to provide world class Golfing experience and will strive to do so in the future as well”
- Kalhaar Blues & Greens Golf Course was adjudged as India Best Golf Course 2015 at the prestigious World Golf Awards held at Conrad Algarve, Portugal on November 07,2015
- Kalhaar Blues & Greens Golf Course bagged India’s Best Golf Course 2015 award at the Take Solutions India Golf Awards held at New Delhi on February 16,2015
- USGA: The 18-holes championship golf course complies with United States Golf Association specifications of a world class golf layout
- IGU: Kalhaar Blues and Greens is also recognized by the highest body of golfing standards in the country – The Indian Golf Union
Signup for special offers.
Near Muni Bapu Ashram, Nidhrad Cross Road,
Ahmedabad, India 382110
T: 093 77 110656 E: firstname.lastname@example.org